Parliament House Hotel is a gorgeous 3-star hotel situated in the heart of Edinburgh. With two historic buildings and a mouth-watering restaurant at the foot of Calton Hill, its central location, traditional Scottish hospitality and historic charm always leaves its guests hungry for more.
Despite a central location and reputation for excellence, Parliament House Hotel was battling to drive traffic and sales online. In order to improve website traffic and increase conversions, they were in need of a complete online marketing overhaul and POSH PPC solution.
- We started by creating a more user-friendly e-commerce website, optimising content, managing technical issues in the backend and increasing engagement across all digital platforms.
- In collaboration with the Parliament House team, we got to grips with their diverse target market and specialised offerings.
- In order to improve rankings and increase conversions on site, we created a PPC plan of action to revitalise all aspects of their digital marketing.
- Analysing their services and offerings, we identified hidden opportunities and formulated a PPC solution designed to deliver results.
- We then designed, implemented, optimised and managed all online content and
Since launching our PPC solution, our campaigns have led to a 60% increase in online growth in just 6 short months, with online revenue increasing by 13% and growing.