Copy Writer Jobs, POSH is Hiring
29th August 2017 – POSITION NOW FILLED.
Calling all exceptional writers! If you have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset along with 1st class writing skills, you could just be the candidate for us!
We are looking for a part-time digital savvy wordsmith with a flair for campaigns and online creativity to join our digital marketing agency. Our team is based in Glasgow, but this role offers remote/home working. The hours required to deliver this role would be around 70 hours per month.
The ideal candidate will be a top end writer with a keen eye for detail. Knowledge of SEO, social media and WordPress is necessary, with small team support on hand.
Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for developing all the online written content for a number of clients in the hospitality industry. From travel blogs and special offers to social media plans and online campaigns. You will create fun, engaging and effective content that drives sales and bookings online. You will be the vital link between our Digital Agency and our clients brand perceptions and delivery in the online sphere.
So, what will I actually be doing?
Working in the fast-paced online world, you’ll be in charge of the energetic creation and smooth delivery of our clients’ online content. This role has plenty of variety and requires some multitasking and strong task organization.
- Create innovative, energetic and engaging content
- Use your curious mind by proactively challenging the status-quo and adding value
- Write, SEO optimise and upload blogs to client websites
- Write, SEO optimise and upload page content to client websites
- Create and schedule content for social media
- SEO optimise content for SEO
- Client request scheduling, planning and delivery
- Campaign brainstorming
- Banner creation/low-level design work
- Analytics analysis
- Reporting on the success of campaigns and deliverables
Your writing skills are the core ability we are looking for here. But you must be able to hit the ground running with SEO too. Ideally, an understanding of Social Media platform content creation and posting and Google Analytics is needed too, but support will be available if you are a writer at heart and willing to grow your digital skills.
OK, I’m interested… But is it really the job for me?
If you have a go-get attitude with an open, dynamic, creative and motivated mindset, this is the job for you. You will succeed if you combine:
- Strong writing skills
- Motivated self-learner
- Confidence in your delivery and management
- A talent for organisation
- Tight organisational and time management abilities
- Great business sense and the ability to engage with others
How to Apply
At this stage we aren’t looking for CV’s, simply contact us through our contact form and send us a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate for this role and answer these simple questions:
- How many years of Writing experience do you have?
- How many years of Online Content experience do you have?
- How many years of SEO experience do you have?
- Do you speak English as your first language?
We look forward to hearing from you!